The word Interpretation is typically used to refer to spoken translations, including meetings, seminars and phone conferences. There are several ways of interpreting depending on the specific needs.
At Reliable Translations, we hand select all of our interpreters to make sure they are Knowledgeable, Helpful and Reliable. We pride ourselves in the fact that we are the ONLY interpreting agency with a team of interpreters who specialize in Labor and Political interpretations, and ALL of our interpreters are seasoned professionals who have been around for a while and can interpret practically anything you throw at them!
Consecutive interpreting is done at intervals of a few sentences at a time (or about a minute apart from speaker to interpreter), and is the preferred type of interpreting for intimate settings and small groups (e.g. one-on-one meetings, negotiations, interactive workshops).
- Simple, straightforward setup without the need of equipment.
- Saves money on equipment and backup interpreter.
- Ensures a “conversational” tone in communication.
- Communication takes at least twice as long.
- Not suitable for large groups, especially audiences.
- Limits the delivery of the communication and lessens the impact.